PRODUCT SATISFACTION QUESTIONNAIRE
What It Is
This ready-made customer satisfaction questionnaire is designed to help you determine the specific strengths and weaknesses of your products and identify opportunities for improvement. You can even calculate your Net Promoter Score from the data provided. Plus boat manufacturers can use this tool to satisfy the N.M.M.A. Product Certification Requirements or to submit for a CSI award.
Developed based on over 30 years of research experience, this professionally crafted customer satisfaction survey tool has a modern/clean look and is easy for your customers to take. Plus it is “responsive” meaning that it will work fine on mobile devices as well as a computer.
This is just one of several free tools available in our Ready-made Solutions collection.
Who Is It For
A typical custom survey costs about $5,000 to create. This ready-made customer satisfaction questionnaire can be used “out-of-the-box” for free or customized for your specific needs for a minor additional charge. As such, it is a much more affordable solution for boat manufacturers and small to mid-sized manufacturers of other product types who have a limited budget.
The following is an outline of the main items included in our customer satisfaction questionnaire:
Overall Satisfaction (Boat, Motor and Trailer)
Reasons for Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction (open-ended)
Individual Product Attribute Ratings (e.g., Quality, Layout, Storage, Ride, etc.)
Experienced Any Concerns?
Concern Description (open-ended)
Comments and Suggestions (Love Most, Suggested Improvements)
Overall Satisfaction with Dealer
Reasons for Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction with Dealer (open-ended)
Likelihood to Recommend (used to calculate NPS)
Because different product types and target customers are unique, we recognize that one-size doesn’t always fit all. Below are some of the main ways you can customize this survey or get assistance to fit your specific needs.
- Logo: We can add your logo at the top of each page. The default logo is BoaterInput (our consumer-facing site). $300.
- Custom Questions: Do you want to add or modify questions for your particular product or boat type? No problem. We can customize this survey to your exact needs. $300 set-up fee plus $150 per individual question or $300 for “grid” type questions.
- List Hygiene: Before you distribute this survey to your customers via email, it is important that you first make sure that your list is in good shape to avoid annoying your customers or getting “kicked out” by your ISP (for too many bad emails). We will dedupe your list and run it through a validation process to identify any “risky” emails. $500 setup plus $0.02 per email.
- Fieldwork: We can design a custom email invitation and reminder that fits with your brand image and distribute it to your customers. $500 setup plus $0.05 per email.
- Satisfaction Alert Notification: If a customer has an unresolved issue, a quick and professional response is key to customer satisfaction and retention. With this service, we will immediately notify you via email whenever the customer indicates that they have an unresolved product issue and wish to be contacted. $300
- Analysis: By default, you will receive a link to view and download your real-time results for free. However, if you would like a professional summary of the results along with specific recommendations for action, we can provide a quote based on your exact needs, sample size and survey length.
- N.M.M.A. CSI Submission: Applies to boat manufacturers only. We can convert your satisfaction scores to the 100 point scale that the N.M.M.A. uses to determine qualification for a CSI award. $500. Plus, if you meet the 90.0 CSI threshold, we can prepare and submit your data to the CSI program administrator on your behalf to qualify for an award. $1,000 (to convert individual survey scores, append customer contact information, and to format and submit your file). N.M.M.A. CSI participation fees are not included.
Please note that our “base” questionnaire was designed for boats. Additional customization would be needed to make it suitable for other product types (minor charges would apply).
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to learn more about how your customers feel about your products and how you can improve them even more? Click on the button below to request your personalized survey link and secure access to your survey results.