Experience with YOUR business issues
After 20 years in business (and over 35 years as a research professional), we have helped recreational and durable companies with a wide array of marketing and business challenges. Heck, we have even been called upon to help craft a plan to grow an entire industry!
Though no two issues are fully alike, the following are some of the more common research issues that we have been involved with over the years:
- Customer Satisfaction – how well are your products and dealers/retailers measuring up to customer expectations? What are your key areas of strength and specific opportunities for improvement? Which customers are “at risk” and in need of immediate attention? Who are your customers and how are they using your product?
- Product Development – how can you improve your current offerings? What do target customers think of your new product concept vs. the current and/or competitor offerings? What are some key unmet needs to focus on for innovation?
- Needs Assessment – what are the key things target customers look for when shopping the category? What is the relative importance of each? How well are customer requirements being served by existing offerings?
- Brand Image – how well do target customers know your brand? What are its perceived strengths and weaknesses vs. competitor offerings? Which brands are part of customers “evoked set”? Which one is their favorite and why?
- Advertising Evaluation – do target customers “get” the main message? Is it meaningful (important) and compelling (believable)? Does it speak to them? Which executional elements are “turn-ons” and “turn-offs”?
- Packaging/graphics – which design best “fits” with the product and does the best job of conveying the intended image?
- Media/Digital Optimization – which TV shows, magazines or websites do your customers “consume”? What is the optimum combination of items within each type to reach your customers, taking overlap into account? This is often very helpful for media planning purposes.
- Other topics – this includes things like logo evaluation, brand name selection, customer/attendee profiling, dealer satisfaction, promotion evaluation, etc.
Contact us to discuss how we may help with your business challenges. Even if we don’t ultimately work together, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We are, by nature, problem solvers and strive to “give value first”. This philosophy may or may not be good for business but at least it could lead to good Karma…and we can all use more of that!